To maintain a healthy and safe environment the Narrow Gauge Drive-In will have the following regulations. Some of these policies will be revised as we go:
- All Tickets must be purchase online in advance.
- The Drive-In will take credit/Debit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
- A maximum of 6 people per car. Please no oversized vans or buses.
- Cars will be spaced out so that a minimum of 6 feet will be between vehicles.
- Ok to sit outside directly in front of your vehicle as long as 6 feet from nearest neighbor.
- Popcorn will be available if ordered at the time of buying your ticket. Concession stand will be closed. You are welcome to bring in your own food. To purchase popcorn click on the Movie Titled Additional Popcorn. Select how many you would like and pay online like you do when purchasing a ticket. Please make sure to purchase popcorn for the same day you are seeing the movie.
- When arriving please have your phone receipt ready to be scanned for entrance into Drive-In.
- Bathrooms will be at the snack shack where we have a his and hers single units.
Again, we will adjust these guidelines as conditions change.